Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Tag + Sweater Weather Tag

I just realized that I'll be posting on Christmas AND New Year's Eve. You guys are lucky I'm so committed to this blog.

Guess what? "Elf" the movie is free on Google Play right now! It's not in HD, but whatever.
Edit: I tried it and it turns out you still need to put in your credit card number. Bummer.

Let's do the tags now.

Sweater Weather Tag:
  1. Favorite candle scent? Hands down, Twisted Peppermint by Bath and Body Works. I don't actually have it, but I'd love to buy it. It's just that I haven't been to the mall lately. Last time I was there was two months ago, but Twisted Peppermint was in stock, and I almost bought it. I wish I had!!!
  2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate? Coffee and tea are okay, I drink them when that's the only thing available. But I definitely prefer hot cocoa! Starbucks, to be exact. I have the mix for it, and of course, I buy it whenever I go to Starbucks. (Shoutout to 11Kittens from Sparkles and Scribbles for the Starbucks gift card for Secret Santa!)
  3. Best fall memory? Jumping in piles of wet leaves? I don't know.
  4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? I have braces, and I don't like to draw attention to them, so I'd have to say winged eyeliner. Plus, I just love winged eyeliner. I do winged eyeliner pretty much every day.
  5. Best fragrance for fall? I don't wear perfume.
  6. Favorite Thanksgiving food? Rolls (Pillsbury Crescent Rolls) and turkey. As long as the turkey isn't dry.
  7. What is autumn weather like where you live? Cold.
  8. Most worn sweater? I only have 1 sweater because of the whole haven't-been-to-the-mall thing. So instead, I guess I'll go with my Abercrombie pullover sweatshirt.
  9. Must-have nail polish this fall? I like Essie's Wicked and Sally Hansen's Gunmetal.
  10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? Neither, but if I had to choose, jumping in leaf piles.
  11. Skinny jeans or leggings? Skinny jeans.
  12. Combat boots or Uggs? My Uggs, for sure! I hate combat boots. They're so ugly and how do people get their jeans in there??
  13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? Is that a food?
  14. Favorite fall TV show? Can I say The Middle?
  15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit? None.
Christmas Tag:
  1. What's your favorite holiday movie? Elf, Garfield's Christmas, Charlie Brown Christmas, Frosty the Snowman
  2. What are your favorite Christmas colors? Red and green, obviously!
  3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas? I spend the day in my pajamas, as I do with every day I don't leave the house. :) Don't worry, I wash them.
  4. If you could buy one person a present this year who would it be? Well, I don't buy Christmas presents for anyone. Last year at Christmas, I was 12 and jobless, and this year I'm paying for 4/7 of my only present, so I don't feel the need to buy anyone else a present. Nevertheless, I'd buy my mom a Christmas present.
  5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas morning. I've heard of people who open one present on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas day. They're all weird!
  6. Have you ever built a ginger bread house? Yes, I have. Not this year though.
  7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break? Sit around and play with my new toy(s). Also, catch up on sleep.
  8. Any Christmas Wishes? To get a good grade on my math test (very unlikely), and for school to get easier (also unlikely!)
  9. Favorite Christmas smell? Does snow count? It has a smell!
  10. Favorite Christmas meal or treat? Cookies! We make sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and double chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter chips! YUM!
Today is:
The 357th day of the year
8 days left in 2013
8 days until New Year's Eve
2 days until Christmas (Christmas Eve is tomorrow!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment