I'm using mostly ideas produced by me, but some by my friends, based upon conversations on the bus/between periods/email.
WARNING: Awkward content.
- It's cheaper to be a dude. They don't have to worry about designer labels, and they need less clothes - it's weird if a girl wears the same outfit two days in a row, but if you're a guy, nobody even notices, and boys don't have bras, pads/tampons and jewelry, etc.
- Prime example: Boys don't get periods. There's also sub-problems that go along with this annoyance.
- Periods are gross, and boys don't have to deal with them. So unfair.
- You have to find the best products. This means research, asking around, and trying a lot of things. Ex. The softest pads
- You have to purchase all of these products.
- Amounts of a pretty big sum of money per year ($60 on average, looked it up)
- It's awkward to ask your parents for them.
- Guys, imagine sticking a piece of plastic up there. Just thinking about it makes you wanna throw up, doesn't it? Well imagine having the option between doing that every 5 hours (and don't forget, you could get TSS and die if you leave in your tampon for more than 8 hours) or having blood everywhere. You're welcome for the mental picture.
- It's okay for a guy to double over when he gets hit in the crotch, but if a girl clutches her chest after getting slammed, it's weird. How weird would it look if I were standing in the middle of the hallway, paralyzed, with my chest throbbing, after someone merely pushed past me?
- Picking out your outfit, doing your makeup, doing your hair, it all takes a long time. Wouldn't it be nice to wake up 45 minutes later because you don't have to do all that?
- We don't take forever because we want to (we like to dress up sometimes, but it's a bother to do it every day).
I asked someone on the bus home from school, and he said it's easier to be a guy.
I mean, I'm sure guys have their own problems (asking girls out, being "tough"), but our problems FAR outweigh boys' problems.Life is so unfair to us girls.
Facts of the Day:
- 16 days until Christmas
- 22 days until New Year's Eve
- It's the 343rd day of this year
- Happy birthday to Dick Butkis
- Happy independence day to Tanganyika