Thursday, January 23, 2014

Music

Updated 2/3/14
One could argue I have weird taste in music. I like...
  • Madonna (Give Me All Your Luvin', Holiday, Celebration, 4 Minutes, Vogue, Material Girl)
  • Green Day - Holiday/Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
  • Cinema - Skrillex remix
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers (Snow [Hey Oh], Scar Tissue, Give It Away, Californication, Dani California)
    • Shoutout to my brother for introducing me to the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
    • I like Dani California because of the memories I think of whenever I hear it. My brother and I used to play this song while we played Minecraft, when I was, like, 8.
  • Taylor Swift (Today Was A Fairytale, We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, basically everything)
  • Marina and The Diamonds (Valley of the Dolls, Bubblegum Bitch, How to be a Heartbreaker, Primadonna)
  • Afrojack - No Beef Vocal Mix
    • This is dubstep, which my brother introduced me to. I kind of got inspiration from him, then looked up dubstep on Spotify and got a bunch of dubstep songs.
  • The Script - Breakeven
  • Sublime - Santeria
  • Madeon - Icarus
    • Dubstep.
  • MKTO - Classic
  • State Radio - Right Me Up
    • Brother introduced me to this one too
  • Katy Perry
  • Lorde
  • Passion Pit (Carried Away, Take A Walk)
  • Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out
  • Radiohead (High And Dry, No Surprises, Creep, Karma Police)
  • Skrillex - Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites
  • Sail - AWOLNATION
  • No Doubt (Looking Hot, Settle Down)
That's not all the songs I have. Anyway, I do like mainstream/pop songs, but I also like alternative and dubstep.
I posted this on the same day as another post because this won't be helpful/interesting for some people, who don't agree with my taste in music. However, this might give you some ideas of what songs to listen to and it will help you get to know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment