- People who treat others badly and expect to be treated like a princess in return.
- People who think they're sooo great and treat people like crap and expect people to treat them well because they're just sooo awesome
- People who ignore other people but don't like to be ignored
- Being mean to other people
- Cursing around them
- Cursing at them
- Yelling at them
- Speaking to them in a rude tone of vice
- Being overall rude.
Let's get this straight right here and now: You are not a princess/prince. (unless you are, I guess?)
Start acting like it.
This post wasn't directed to anyone in particular (*cough* family), but I just think everyone ought to live by that quote.
You know what? That's my new motto. The world would be so much better if everyone treated everyone else kinder and with more respect.
Once again, I'm not trying to nag you, I'm not your parents or teacher or whatever. I just think that we should try to make this world a better place. Obviously, my complaining on this blog won't help me become a nicer person, but... Baby steps, ok? Ok. I'm gonna end this post now.