Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Treat People the Way You Want to Be Treated

This is not some stupid post where I'm trying to tell you what to do. Oh, no. I'm going to rant about people who don't treat people the way they want to be treated (aka people who treat others badly).
Examples:
  • People who treat others badly and expect to be treated like a princess in return.
  • People who think they're sooo great and treat people like crap and expect people to treat them well because they're just sooo awesome
  • People who ignore other people but don't like to be ignored
By "treat people badly" I mean
  • Being mean to other people
  • Cursing around them
  • Cursing at them
  • Yelling at them
  • Speaking to them in a rude tone of vice
  • Being overall rude.
Humans, if you want people to treat you well, you need to treat them well. You can't yell at someone and then expect them to wash your laundry (etc).
Let's get this straight right here and now: You are not a princess/prince. (unless you are, I guess?)
Start acting like it.
This post wasn't directed to anyone in particular (*cough* family), but I just think everyone ought to live by that quote.
You know what? That's my new motto. The world would be so much better if everyone treated everyone else kinder and with more respect.

Once again, I'm not trying to nag you, I'm not your parents or teacher or whatever. I just think that we should try to make this world a better place. Obviously, my complaining on this blog won't help me become a nicer person, but... Baby steps, ok? Ok. I'm gonna end this post now.

No comments:

Post a Comment