Friday, February 21, 2014

40 Questions Tag

Hi nonexistent readers!
I'm making this post because I have nothing else to talk about. If you haven't figured it out, I do tags when I have nothing else to write about.
A little tidbit about my life: I got a haircut today, but nobody would ever know because it looks exactly the same, just 3 inches shorter (thanks, Mom). I got angles and 1 layer.
I saw a blog that posts only tag questions, and that's where I got this tag.
  1. How many times do you wash your face daily? I would like to say I wash my face once a day, but I did that for a week and my skin got really dry and I'm too lazy, so I EITHER take a shower OR wash my face every day.
  2. What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) Combination, because I still get acne sometimes but I still moisturize once in a while. Or I can do nothing and be fine.
  3. What is your current facial wash? Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Face Wash, but I don't always use it.
  4. Do you exfoliate? Yes, I exfoliate my whole face about once a week or once every other week, and I use a harsher exfoliator every day on my acne scar tissue in the middle of my nose (in case you were wondering what that was, now you know!).
  5. What brand do you use? The harsher one is Target brand, and the other one is the grapefruit Neutrogena one.
  6. What moisturizer do you use? Clinique's Mousturizing Lotion. I kinda ran out though, and I'm too cheap to buy a new one for $30.
  7. Do you have freckles? No, not even in the summer.
  8. Do you use eye cream? I wish I had one, they're so expensive, but I'm sure they make concealer glide on.
  9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Not really, but I get a lot of blackheads.
  10. Did you ever have to use Pro-active? No, my parents don't allow me to order online.
  11. What foundation do you use? Maybeline Dream Fresh BB Cream, but lately, I haven't been using any foundation.
  12. How about concealer? Maybelline Fit Me concealer. I love how easy it is to blend.
  13. Do you know your undertone color? Cool/neutral. Mostly cool, but I have some warm in there, so that's why I say that.
  14. What do you think of fake eyelashes? My real eyelashes are pretty long, so no need for me, but on other people, I like them (although it's their choice, obviously). I just wish they looked more natural.
  15. Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yeah, I know, but I don't believe that. I use up or break my mascaras pretty quickly (probably within 4 months) anyway. If I ever notice my mascara getting clumpy, I'll throw it out.
  16. What brand of mascara do you use? I always use L'Oreal. I'm currently using L'Oreal Butterfly, but L'Oreal Telescopic is my all-time favorite. If I'm going for color, I go with the limited edition Maybelline ones.
  17. Sephora or MAC? If you're talking about Sephora brand, I prefer MAC. Sephora brand is made in China. If you're talking about the Sephora store, Sephora because of the range of brands.
  18. What makeup tools do you use in make up application? My fingers for liquid products (foundation, concealer) or sometimes a brush, and brushes for powder products (pressed powder, blush, eyeshadow).
  19. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Yes, it makes the colors stay on SO much longer, plus it makes the colors more vibrant.
  20. For the face? Yes, I love my pore-minimizing face primer! I swear by Maybelline Baby Skin.
  21. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? I LOVE The Balm eyeshadows. They are so soft and creamy, and have great color payoff. I have the Nude 'Tude palette. Love it.
  22. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Liquid eyeliner. Revlon Colorstay, to be exact.
  23. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Um, never. Wouldn't you have to go to the hospital for that?!
  24. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I love the Maybelline Color Tattoo loose pigments.
  25. Do you use mineral makeup? No, it's a waste of money.
  26. What is your favorite lipstick? Maybelline lipstick in Bare All. It's a nude shade that matches my skin tone. Very creamy, I will add.
  27. How about lipgloss? Omg, I love the Clinique Superbalm! I have one, and it's so moisturizing while also super shiny.
  28. What is your favorite blush to use? I'm not picky.
  29. Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No, I'd be afraid I'd get knockoffs by accident. Also, as mentioned, I'm not allowed to order online.
  30. Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes, same quality as department store but cheaper, and a bigger variety is available.
  31. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? I'd love to, but I'm not old enough. And I already know all the amateur makeup stuff I need to know.
  32. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? No, my makeup would look all shaky if I were clumsy!
  33. Name a makeup crime that you hate? Not applying mascara all the way to the roots of the lashes. I mean come on, haven't you ever looked it up? Don't you know you can put mascara on a fan brush and then apply it to your lash roots?
  34. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? Neutral-ish. I'm a fan of the gold smoky eye and pink lipstick.
  35. Which celebrity always has great make up? Sarah Michelle Gellar, I love her makeup in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I love the frosty blue eyeshadow from the first season. My friends have gotten me into Buffy. I'm watching the second episode as I write.
  36. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? Lip balm, because my lips always have to be moisturized, and if I could have two, then mascara. It makes my whole face look more put-together.
  37. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes! In fact, my friend and I hung out today, and I got my hair cut, all with only lipgloss and mascara. I decided to switch it up and wear gloss instead of balm.
  38. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Yeah, I look fine. I wear makeup because it's fun to apply, and I love getting compliments on my crazy makeup looks. Ex. The day I wore pink mascara!
  39. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? Clinique, I just wish their products were more affordable. Their powder products are creamy, and everything is gentle on the skin.
  40. What do you think of makeup? I love makeup! It makes people feel more confident! What kind of makeup-lover would I be if I disliked makeup?
That's it for today. Sorry this is going up at midnight.

1 comment: