Sunday, February 2, 2014

TMI Tag

Greetings, earthlings. Today I'm going to do the TMI tag. FYI, TMI means Too Much Information.
Note: You might notice I edited this post a little bit because my friend pointed out that I shared a little TOO much information. I'm not looking for stalkers. ;)
  1. What are you wearing? Bright pink Aeropostale sweatshirt and light wash jeggings.
  2. Ever been in love? Nope, never even had a boyfriend before. I've got time. I'm in love with my cat, if you count that. It's sisterly love.
  3. Ever had a terrible breakup? No, as I said above, I've never dated before.
  4. How tall are you? 4 foot 11 and 3/4 inches. Lol, I'm not even 5 foot.
  5. How much do you weigh? I'm not sure if I should answer this... But I guess someone made this tag for a reason, so I weigh 97 pounds. This might be weird for people who know me in person, but for the rest of you, it's not awkward because you've never met me.
  6. Any tattoos? No, I'm too young!
  7. Any piercings? At the moment, no. (Warning: graphic!) I got my ears pierced one time (I think it was in 6th grade) and cleaned them twice or sometimes three times a day like they recommended. I got them done at a sketchy jewelry store. They got infected (I'm allergic to gold, apparently?), and they hurt sooo bad. My ear had healed around the earring, but not in the normal way. The earrings had sunken into the skin of my ear, and it was pretty much impossible for me to get them out. I had to go to the doctor and he ripped them out of my ears. He told me to use hoop earrings. My mom put in her gold hoops, and you could really see the blood around the earring hole. Of course, this all had to happen on a school day, and when I came in after the doctor's appointment, my face was all red and splotchy (from crying). Everyone saw my bloody earring holes, and I got a lot of friend-sympathy. When I went home, they hurt so bad, I decided to let the holes heal up, so I took out the earrings and now there's scar tissue there.
  8. OTP (One True Pairing)? I don't know, my parents? I don't really keep up with pop culture.
  9. Favorite show? The Carrie Diaries!!!
  10. Favorite bands? Red Hot Chili Peppers, Marina and the Diamonds, and Radiohead.
  11. Something you miss? Elementary school! Remember recess and snack time?
  12. Favorite song? Ugh, there's so many! I'm going with Madonna's Material Girl.
  13. How old are you? 14
  14. Zodiac sign? Not going to say, because then you'd know my birthday.
  15. Quality you look for in a partner? I don't know, I'll know it when I see it, I guess. I'm not too picky. Isn't this question kind of similar to #24?
  16. Favorite quote? Treat people the way you want to be treated, don't judge a book by its cover, and hope for the best but expect the worst.
  17. Favorite actor? Anne Hathaway, Rebel Wilson, and Anna Sophia Robb.
  18. Favorite color? Pink, lavender, and Tiffany blue.
  19. Loud music or soft? There's a time and place for both, but usually I like to play music in the middle, between loud and soft... Just loud enough to drown out other music that's playing. ;)
  20. Where do you go when you're sad? My bed, or wherever my cats are. Sometimes my backyard, if it's warm enough out.
  21. How long does it take you to shower? A half hour.
  22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 35 minutes if I'm not rushing (not including breakfast time). I shower at night. If I'm rushing, I can get ready in 15. I'm assuming "getting ready time" means outfit, makeup, and hair.
  23. Ever been in a physical fight? No.
  24. Turn on? Don't have one. I don't really care if a guy is sporty or built or whatever, as long as they're nice. I guess it would be nice if they were funny, understood my jokes, and not get annoyed when I complain. So I guess those are my turn-ons. They're just not physical.
  25. Turn off? Immaturity, being gross, being self-absorbed, being unsympathetic, touching my stuff, and bragging.
  26. The reason you started blogging? I love to write, and type (pressing buttons is fun!).
  27. Fears? I'm sort of afraid of heights, but only when it's possible to fall, for example, those giant, long water slides at water parks. But I'm okay on planes.
  28. Last thing that made you cry? When I thought we weren't going to get my first cat, Pebbles.
  29. Last time you said you loved someone? I don't really say "I love you" all that much. Last time I said it was probably to my best friend. :3
  30. Meaning behind your blog title? It used to be Rants and Rhinestones, because I love rhinestones and glam and stuff, and this blog is about ranting about stuff I don't like, but it was kind of an immature name, so one of my friends came up with Existence According to Julia. Only because Life According to Julia wasn't available as a URL.
  31. Last book you read? The second book in the Gallagher Girls series: Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter.
  32. The book you're currently reading? The third book in the Gallagher Girls series: Don't Judge a Girl By Her Cover.
  33. Last show you watched? The Carrie Diaries.
  34. Last person you talked to? My dad, but if you count her, my cat, Pebbles... I told you I'm a shut-in.
  35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Two of my friends in a group message. The nerds we are, we were talking about homework.
    Friend #1: "I think I got 7 right but idk, did u do that one?"
    Me: "No, sorry"
    Friend #2: "I didnt either".
  36. Favorite food? Mac n' cheese! I'm a picky eater.
  37. Place you want to visit? Paris, France.
  38. Last place you were? The dentist, for a cavity filling, yesterday morning. (My 12-year molars grew in that way.)
  39. Do you have a crush? Yes I do. (Ooh, juicy!)
  40. Last time you kissed someone? Never been kissed, lol
  41. Last time you were insulted? My brother, like 20 minutes ago. He said I was retarded.
  42. Favorite flavor of sweet? Watermelon! (for lollipops, jelly beans, etc.)
  43. What instrument do you play? I used to play piano. I still remember how.
  44. Favorite pieces of jewelry? Every single day (unless I forget), I wear this silver J necklace encrusted with rhinestones, and it's on a silver chain. I don't know why this one is my favorite, because I have one that's a silver heart with a few small diamonds on it. (I got that one for $24 at Zales on sale a few years ago!)
  45. Last sport you played? I'm a competitive swimmer (though I completely suck at it), so I swam on Thursday.
  46. Last song you sang? I was KIND OF singing along with Looking Hot by No Doubt, but in chorus 3 days ago, I was really, honestly, completely singing Wings by Little Mix.
  47. Favorite chat up line? "Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?" because it sounds hilarious, lol
  48. Have you ever used it? No, I like hearing it in movies.
  49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Friday, at Starbucks and CVS, with my friend.
  50. Who should answer these questions next? Sparkles and Scribbles, and Ooshroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment