Saturday, March 29, 2014

Good Outfits Solve Everything

 
I'm doing the double topics thing again today.

You know how when you wear a new outfit, you feel 10x more confident? Or when you come up with a new outfit idea and on the day you debut it, you feel awesome? Well, a good outfit can solve things besides self-esteem issues. Going through a breakup? Got rejected? They served a gross lunch at school yesterday? Throw on a good outfit and your day will be instantly brighter, I promise. You'll feel happy and confident (or at least I do). Also, it doesn't just make you confident. It'll show them what they're missing out on!

Life update: Today I helped my dad shorten these yoga pants I got, and I want to tell you the story of my yoga pants. So last weekend, I went to Pink and bought some stuff, including yoga pants (remember my Bra Shopping post?). My yoga pants came on Tuesday afternoon (I had to order them because I'm smaller than the smallest size they have in-store), and I was all excited, but when I opened it up, I realized they sent the wrong one! So my mom called, and they said come in and we'll exchange it and give you $10 off. We went in and exchanged it on Wednesday, and the new one came on Friday. But of course, since I couldn't try on an XS Short in-store, IT WAS TOO LONG. Like, are you kidding me? I'm SMALLER than the SMALLEST SIZE. So I helped my dad shorten them, but they're a stretchy material so it was harder to do on a regular sewing machine. But we did it and they finally fit. All I can say is thank God that's over. Also, totally wouldn't have been worth it if I didn't get $10 off.

No comments:

Post a Comment