Monday, May 5, 2014

Rude!

Please don't be rude. There's just no need.
Be polite and respectful.
I have some examples, as usual, of when you shouldn't be rude.
  • Don't close the door on someone's face.
  • Say "please" and "thank you."
  • Always try to speak in a nice and caring (yet strong and confident) voice.
  • Don't ignore people.
  • Don't trample people on your way down the hallway.
  • Don't (nearly) knock over people's lunch trays.
  • If you think Becky's ugly, keep it to yourself.
  • When someone talks to you, answer them kindly and politely, no matter what they're saying and who it's coming from.
  • You can hold a grudge on people, I respect that, but don't treat those people rudely because you hold a grudge.
Don't be rude! No matter the circumstances! You can hate people, sure. I can respect that. But don't voice your opinion if it's negative. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. It's as simple as that.

**I am being hypocritical here as in, I often complain about people. Sometimes you do need to vent. But most of the time, I try to be nice, at least to their faces.**

No comments:

Post a Comment