Saturday, June 21, 2014

How to Be Confident

I dedicate this post to my one friend who is really insecure (you know who you are). I wuv oo, and I hope dis helps.

This is the question all teenagers face at one point in their lives.
What happened for me was that one day, I woke up and looked in the mirror. I noticed something I had missed before: I am pretty.
This was in, maybe fifth grade. True, I could use a little work on my hair and eyebrows (this was before my plucking saga).
And that's what YOU need to do. You there, reading this. I want you to look in the mirror and think, "I am beautiful." Because YOU ARE! You just need to realize that.
Everyone is beautiful in their own way. And everyone is beautiful in someone's eyes (this is the supposed meaning behind She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer).

So if when you look in the mirror, you DON'T think you're beautiful, stop kidding yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment