Sunday, July 27, 2014

What's in My Purse

Okay, I'm unzipping my purse now.
If you're wondering, right now I'm using my champagne-colored Coach purse. It has other features, obviously, but I'm not going to get into the details, because that's not what this post is about.
To be clear, I don't keep trash or receipts in my purse like some of the beauty gurus do on YouTube. I'm a very organized and hygienic person, so I just get those things out as soon as I get home.

  • Wallet
    • Cash and change
    • CVS ExtraCare Card
  • Phone and phone case/cover
  • Sometimes: Headphones (I only keep them in my purse during long car trips or anytime I can see myself using them)
  • SheMergency Kit (prepackaged kit for women. I added some things and took some out though, there were some ridiculous things in there that I'd never need, and some that weren't there).
    • Cherry ChapStick-like lip balm (I keep another lip product in my bag too, because this lip balm is horrible but useful as a backup)
    • Breath drops
    • Tampon (made by the same company who made the kit)
    • Mini hairspray
    • Mini nail file
    • Packet of double sided tape
    • Packet of stain remover
    • My addition: band-aid
    • My addition: one of those hand sanitizer wipes from a restaurant
    • Mini sewing kit, with buttons and safety pin
    • My addition: toothpick (for teeth)
  • Only in the winter: EOS hand lotion
  • One green hair tie
  • Advil in a mints tin (I filled the empty space with a tissue because the clanging noise bothers me)
  • Listerine Cool Mint POCKETPAKS breath strips
  • Lip gloss or lipstick (whichever one I'm wearing that day)
  • Compact mirror
  • Travel size Dove deodorant in Cool Essentials
  • Sunglasses (if I have enough room. The case they came with is huge.)
But really, if I'm going somewhere and I don't want to take my whole purse, I can get away with just taking my phone and some money. In all honesty, I don't use all these things but I feel the need to fill up my purse and I like taking a purse because my purse is pretty! I use it as more of an accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment