I can't speak for anyone else, but here's my two main reasons:
- It's alone time. Sometimes I need a break from hanging out with friends or classes.
- I like to take my time. Why rush when I don't have to?
The second reason is pretty self-explanatory. But as for the first reason, if you're not like me you might be wondering why I need so much alone time.
Well, I don't really need that much alone time, I just need a few minutes every once in a while. Here's my thought process:
- Okay, I'm already here, now I'm done, what am I gonna do now?
- I don't want to leave yet.
- Leaving means going back to class and my brain is full for the day.
- *sigh* I'm so tired. And school is so boring.
- Okay, I guess I should go back now. *washes hands and walks back as slowly as possible*