Thursday, November 27, 2014

Why I Take So Long in the Bathroom

Sometimes I'll take forever in the bathroom, and people ask why. This post was inspired by a topic at Thanksgiving dinner: taking forever in the bathroom. Apparently it runs in the family.
I can't speak for anyone else, but here's my two main reasons:

  • It's alone time. Sometimes I need a break from hanging out with friends or classes.
  • I like to take my time. Why rush when I don't have to?
The second reason is pretty self-explanatory. But as for the first reason, if you're not like me you might be wondering why I need so much alone time.
Well, I don't really need that much alone time, I just need a few minutes every once in a while. Here's my thought process:
  1. Okay, I'm already here, now I'm done, what am I gonna do now?
  2. I don't want to leave yet.
  3. Leaving means going back to class and my brain is full for the day.
  4. *sigh* I'm so tired. And school is so boring.
  5. Okay, I guess I should go back now. *washes hands and walks back as slowly as possible*

No comments:

Post a Comment