Thursday, January 8, 2015

Nostalgia

The Google definition of "nostalgia."
In honor of this post, I changed a few things about the theme of this blog, as you might have noticed.
I changed the font of the title, the wording of the description, the color of the title and description, and the background.
Don't get me wrong, I wanted to go back to the jelly beans background. I really did. But I'm thinking it's time for a little change. I like the clouds--it gives my blog a sophisticated yet fun atmosphere.
This tends to be the case with a lot of things, but change is usually good.
We like to stick to what we know. And when something changes, we want to go back to what we know (ex. the jelly beans).
Anyway, I might be wrong and the clouds might be terrible. If so, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment