- More sanitary. Public toilets are "gross."
- I don't know, prevents you from touching the seat?
NORMAL / WIPE
- Obviously you should wipe off any visible substances from the toilet seat.
- Some people are too short to squat.
- You need some leg muscles to hold a squat for that long.
- According to Huffington Post, phones and tablets are dirtier than toilet seats. And you put your phone up to your face all day long, and think nothing of it.
- You'll build up your immune system!
- This method is good for lazy people. No extra work required!
- During work or school, there usually is no time for covering with toilet paper or squatting.
- Squatting risks getting pee all over you.
- I do it, and I'm not dead yet.
- Public toilets may not be any dirtier than your toilet at home. Most places have their toilets cleaned by a janitor each night, and most people don't clean their home toilets once a day.
- Other people's butts are likely just as clean as your butt.
- StP devices (Stand to Pee). It's like a funnel. This way, you don't even touch the toilet! Although I imagine it would be awkward to wash that out in a public sink. And unsanitary too.
- Train yourself to pee standing up. Learn how here.