- When people walk on the wrong side or the middle of the hallway
- When people stand and talk in the middle of the hallway
- Chewing with your mouth open.
- Slow walkers. I don't know about you, but I'm trying to get to class!
- When teachers say it's just an hour of homework and it ends up taking five hours
- Students who think they're better than the teacher and argue with him/her.
- Opening loud wrappers in school.
- Pants sagging. No, it is not cool to see your underwear AND the pair of shorts you're wearing under your ill-fitting pants.
- Unhelpful guidance counselors
- When the teacher takes class time to answer a stupid question that everyone else already knows the answer to.
- Students who aren't here to learn.
- When someone waves at you and you wave back, only to find the person behind you waving back.
- When I'm putting on my backpack and my hair gets caught under the straps and I have to either let it bubble up or lift the backpack and pull the hair out.
- When I'm trying to get into my locker and people are pushing past me. Yes I know it's in a busy hallway but I have a right to access my locker!
- When people knock you over and don't apologize.
- When someone spills their lunch on you and doesn't apologize.
- When people take all the extra chairs at your table in the library so you can't even pretend you have friends
- When teachers all asign projects or tests the same week
- When the school is really cold
- When you really have to go to the bathrom but you can't miss class right now
- Having a class on the first floor then the fourth floor
- When teachers don't grade on a curve when they really should
- When teachers don't explain the directions clearly and no one understands the assignment
- Pressure to take Honors, and guilt for taking ACP.
- Course selection. You may not be able to switch classes if you decide you're not in the class that's right for you. It's a big decision.
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
School Pet Peeves
I made a similar post a while ago called Things I Hate About School. Check it out.