Also, I've been doing a lot deep thinking lately and not as much about superficial problems, so that explains why I haven't been posting a lot lately.
- Do things that scare you. Get out of your comfort zone. You'll thank me later.
- Live every day like it's your last. Would you rather stay in bed all day and sleep or go out and do something?
- Smile like you mean it. Be genuine. People will appreciate it and you'll feel better.
- Don't be a two-faced fake bitch (see video above). You're only hurting yourself. And whomever you bully.
- Spend time with those you care about, and make sure they know how much you care about them.
- Live while you're young. I don't mean drink and do drugs, but go out and experience the world while you're young and free and not tied down to a family and job. You won't be young forever, and when you're not, it'll be hard to let go of your youth (see video). So enjoy it while you got it. Savor your childhood.
- Have the courage to do what you want. Don't let other peoples' opinions or your embarrassment hold you back.
- Pursue your dreams to achieve them. If you want to be successful, it'll take hard work to get there.
If you're reading this, I love you and you're beautiful <3 (sorry that was cliché I know, but I mean it)