Sunday, May 3, 2015

Some tag I found on Tumblr

http://existenceaccordingtojulia.tumblr.com/post/118060879527/this-could-be-fun-or-extremely-sad

So, I needed to post and I'm in the mood to reveal way too much information about my life, so here we go.
  1. Julia
  2. Fifteen
  3. Finals, talking to new people, needing to ask someone for help
  4. Cats, cooking, organizing
  5. Wearing clothes that actually fit, can't think of 3 more
  6. Being a douche, khaki shorts, ugly sneakers lol, messaging me creepily on Facebook
  7. tmi
  8. (demi?)pansexual (ooh surprise, now everyone knows)
  9. Never been on one
  10. 5'1" approx.
  11. Summer vacation and hanging out with my friends. Also my friend's trampoline.
  12. Something like 8:23
  13. Blue, but I also really like purple
  14. Not really
  15. "The hardest thing in this world is to live in it" -Btvs
    "Sometimes I feel like my only friend is the city I live in" -"Under the Bridge" by RHCP
    "Smile like you mean it" -"Smile Like You Mean it by The Killers
  16. My bedroom... Is that too lazy-teenagery? What if I said the pond in my town?
  17. Turkey club!
  18. Yeah, but I'm not very good at it
  19. Funny you asked that, because I'm actually listening to "We're Going to be Friends" by The White Stripes. And the window is open, so the kids playing outside and birds singing.
  20. Hair, and attitude
  21. U.S. 6
  22. Brown
  23. Medium brown
  24. I usually go for casual-cute, or sometimes Southern California/boho or just girly. Once in a while I go for preppy or rock (my Ramones shirts!). But my favorites are SoCal/boho and rock.
  25. One time my friends and I called someplace (don't remember) and asked for a pepperoni pizza.
  26. (notice that the person who wrote this skipped 26)
  27. It actually took me a really long time to think of one I liked. I originally wanted Life According to Julia but I have actually grown to like Existence According to Julia. One my friends thought of it.
  28. The Two Night Stand
  29. At this moment, it's Hallelujah by Panic! At the Disco. Honestly, I'm obsessed with it, I think I have problem. I'm listening to it right now.
  30. Cage the Elephant
  31. Blissful and content. I'm under my sheets with clean shaven legs, the window is open, I'm listening to kids playing and birds singing and music, my cat is here, and my room is clean.
  32. All of my wonderful, loyal, honest friends. (and my parents, I guess. Kidding, mom. I know you're reading this)
  33. Single as a Pringle
  34. Great
  35. Summer vacation. :P
  36. None, I'm fifteen!
  37. Three cat pawprints, maybe on my hipbone so it's easy to conceal.
  38. Tumblr: to read Dan Howell fanfics, if I'm being honest.
    My real blog: because I love to write and type. I love pressing the buttons on the keyboard, and moving my fingers along them. And I love designing my own website and having a place to put all my thoughts and ideas and rant.
  39. Haha what do you mean, "ex"?
  40. Yep! From my friends if I'm talking to them before bed (which I often am).
  41. NO, I last texted one of my best friends! Indecent, smh
  42. I held hands with one of my best friends at a chorus concert while we were walking up the stairs to the stage because she was wearing heels and forgot how to walk.
  43. It can take from 15 minutes if I'm rushing or if I already have my outfit planned out and I'm just doing my eyebrows and not a full face of makeup. Or it can take an hour if I'm taking my time and want to plan out a whole outfit and have some acne to conceal ;) I usually leave myself an hour just to be sure.
  44. Yes, I shaved my legs like three hours ago.
  45. In my bedroom, in my bed.
  46. I've never been drunk, as we could all guess, but it would probably be one of my friends. Probably one of the more responsible ones, but not too responsible that they're too uptight to be around when I'm drinking in the first place.
  47. Loud, I like to blast it and just bask in it.
  48. Yes, again I'm fifteen.
  49. Summer vacation!!!! And using this new clutch I bought at Charming Charlie (see below). I usually wear it with the chain though, and just throw it over one shoulder.
  50. My brother.
  51. Only when I pass someone I know in the hallway at school and I don't really feel like smiling. Or if I have to put up with someone I hate.
  52. On Friday, I hugged my friend in the car on the way home from semi formal.
  53. Well, I haven't kissed anyone, so that's impossible. But if that did happen, I would drop them like a hot potato.
  54. No.
  55. Not seeing my friends.
  56. Dan and Phil!
  57. Most... people? This is a weirdly worded question. I think most people are attractive (humans are very attractive organisms), but not all of them are nice or trustworthy.
    Edit: just realized what this question means after reading other peoples' replies, I spend a lot of time humming or having a song stuck in my head, and I'm often stressed about the loads of homework I have and all the stuff I have to do when I get home. Recently though, I've been spending an awful lot of time thinking about fanfictions, and how cute the main character is and all the cute stuff they do. I guess I've been really hungry for reading recently...
  58. Moving my ears, I guess. I'm pretty average. I would say my best talents are organization and makeup.
  59. I have a fear of talking to new people.
  60. Behind. I'm not photogenic.
  61. I had to think about this one a lot. I think it was about how I wasn't tired after getting 4 hours of sleep for a week straight.
  62. Neither. Texting.
  63. No and no. It's not logical.
  64. No.
  65. Yes! Luck is about things going your way just by coincidence. I believe in coincidences, obviously.
  66. 61 degrees F and partly cloudy, although it's evening and today's high was 72.
  67. Everyday by David Levithan.
  68. Yeah, I guess. It's kind of nauseating after a while though. I always thought it was weird I liked the smell of gasoline.
  69. Mint Bunny
  70. Once I was at a resort in a foreign country and was running to the hot and slipped and did a double flip into the tub and scraped a portion of skin off my hand and banged my head. I've never broken anything.
    Edit: I don't know how I didn't think of this before, but my worst injury is definitely scoliosis. My spine curves in a "gentle S shape" according to my pediatrician and this guy I went to one time for a scoliosis check-up (he did nothing, I never went back). It doesn't hinder my everyday life much, but I can't carry as many books in my backpack or for as long as other people because it hurts my back and shoulders. And people wonder why I carry my textbooks separately. *eyeroll*
  71. Save. For what, I don't know yet.
  72. No.
  73. Yeah, my room was originally pink when I designed it when I was like eight. My walls are pink, and my curtain valances that I still have from when I was younger. And I have some pink accent pillows on my bed (which has a purple comforter).
  74. Cats
  75. Not sleeping! I was reading fanfics on Tumblr.
  76. I don't believe in Satan.
    Edit: But if I did, there's no celebrities I hate enough to include here, anyway.
  77. Oh No! By Marina and the Diamonds, because of the upbeat tune, and it reminds me of my friends.
  78. Probably just by talking to me or showing interest in me and being polite.
  79. "Loyal friend."
  80. Acquiesce, it was an English vocab word but I just love the way it rolls off the tongue.
  81. Danhowellfever, isdanfictionathingyet, novacainehowell, slightlydanobsessed, and sunshine-howell. Sorry to disappoint with all the Danfic writers.
  82. "Smile like you mean it", or "enjoy life"
  83. No
  84. FLYING!! I don't need invisibility because I'm already invisible! haha that came out sounding a lot more depressing than I meant it to
  85. Hate to admit this, but "who's your best friend?" I wouldn't want to hurt any of my friends' feelings.
  86. Kitty cat! See below
  87. No.
  88. No.
  89. No.
  90. No. This shows how unpopular I am
  91. No.
  92. No.
  93. No. I guess I'm not very adventurous
  94. No.
  95. Yes! I can finally say yes! I went to the mall with my friends, luckily I didn't find anything I liked or I wouldn't have been able to buy it (I hate borrowing money).
  96. No!
  97. No.
  98. No.
  99. No.
  100. No
  101. No.
  102. No.
  103. No
  104. No
  105. No
  106. No
  107. Yes, obviously
  108. No, I don't have cable.
  109. Yes
  110. No
  111. No
  112. No
  113. NO
  114. No
  115. Yes
  116. No
  117. Lady Gaga
  118. Yes. See #8
  119. Yes, I'm taking French in school.
  120. Um yes?
  121. No
  122. No
  123. No
  124. No
  125. No
  126. No
  127. No
  128. Again, um yes?
  129. Yeah, on road trips when I was little.
  130. I've tried but was very unsuccessful.
  131. Once I bought a MAC lipglass that donated part of the proceeds to charity.
  132. No
  133. Yes, when I was little. I think my parents still have that mirror.
  134. Well, ideally a MacBook Air but that's way too expensive and I don't really need one. I would be cool with cash.
I don't own this picture, I just didn't save the link I got it from
 
http://www.charmingcharlie.com/handbags/lucky-clover-turnlock-wallet.html#color=light-purple
 



No comments:

Post a Comment