Inspired by: this video because it's stupid and incorrect
Similar: It's Easier to Be a Guy
Things women have to deal with
- Not being able to walk around topless (similar: Legalize Female Toplessness) when it's sweltering out. It's literally illegal to take off your shirt if you're a woman in public. LITERALLY ILLEGAL. How is that not a violation of our constitutional rights?
- They have to go through the pain of birthing a child if they want a biological son/daughter.
- Periods. Obviously.
- Bras. Obviously.
- Boobs and sore breasts.
- Women's pants have small pockets. Men's pants have big pockets.
- Therefore we have to carry a purse, which can be annoying to have to drag everywhere.
- Being afraid of being outside alone at night.
- Being objectified.
- Coming out of Adam's rib.
- Being expected to be a diligent housewife.
- Being way more prone to rape.
- Having to watch what you wear, especially in the city, for rape prevention.
- Being shorter because of genetics.
- Wage gap.
- The "war against women."
- People are trying to stop funding Planned Parenthood, our only safe place for minors to get affordable birth control and abortions.
- Breast size insecurities.
- Men have faster metabolisms than women.
- Men can lose weight faster than women.
- Being expected to shave your legs and underarms.
- Being expected to wear makeup.
- Being expected to wax/pluck/groom your eyebrows.
- Fearing men.
- Soap/deodorant/shampoo/conditioner/razors/everything being more expensive and less effective but you still have to buy it because you don't want to smell like a man.
Things men have to deal with
- They don't get the joy of birthing a child and breastfeeding him/her.
- Women usually get custody of a child during divorces.
- Random boners.
- Being looked down upon for being a stay-at-home dad.
- Penis size insecurities.
- It's not as easy to get away with being chubby.
- Women are scientifically more empathetic than men.
- Having to find a good haircut. Women can just get their hair cut straight across and it will still look fine.
- Being feared by women.
- Having to take off your shirt at the pool or looking weird/insecure.
- Being seen as weird/gay if you choose to wear makeup.
- Being shut down with the whole "meninism" thing.
So, either I'm biased, I don't know much about men to make more points about them, or women have it a lot harder.