Sunday, October 4, 2015

How to Eliminate Frizz for Straight Hair

I have dealt with frizz for many years now. Everyone seems to think people with straight hair have no problems, so I don't see any advice online. I think I've successfully defeated the enemy. I tried to find a picture of it but couldn't! Because the Internet doesn't know the straight hair struggle!
  1. Rinse your hair after conditioner in the shower with cold water. I've started doing this, and while it's very uncomfortable in the shower while you're doing it, it makes my hair exponentially smoother and less frizzy.
  2. Moroccan oil to keep it hydrated, smooth, and shiny.
  3. Blow dry it.
  4. Straighten it. In my experience, there's no one product you can slap on your hair and eliminate frizz. Frizzy hairs with straight hair are those curly hairs that float around your head. They have split ends, which is how they're also near the roots. You need to either prevent them from happening (rinsing with cold water or blow drying) or flatten them out with a heat tool once they've happened (straightening).

No comments:

Post a Comment