- My feet are sort of in between regular fit and wide fit, so I was worried these would be too big on me. One strap is slightly too big (you can see it on my left foot's middle strap), but it's not a big deal. It's almost more comfortable that way.
- The material and construction is sort of cheap feeling, but not visible unless close up. From what I can tell, they are not the highest of quality shoes. I would not pay full price if I saw it in store.
- As a short girl with small feet (size 6), the heel height compliments my height nicely.
- My only complaint (other than the cheap thing) is that the gold adornments can move around a bit, but they don't move too far and it's not noticeable. A forgivable trait.
- They're pretty comfortable and flexible to walk in. More so than most other heels I've worn.